New Resident Student Enrollment

New Resident Student Enrollment Process

 List of Required Immunizations



Daleville Community Schools maintains open enrollment throughout the school year for new students who reside within our corporation boundaries. You will need to present the following documentation when enrolling:

  • Textbook rental payment (cash, check or charge)
  • Birth certificate
  • Driver's license
  • Current immunization records
  • Name and address of previous school
  • Guardianship/custody papers (if applicable)
  • IEP/Individualized Education Plan (if applicable)
  • 2 Proofs of residency (that contains current occupancy with name and address)
    • Examples:
      • Rental/lease agreement
      • Utility bill (gas, electric, etc.)
      • Closing papers or purchase, rental, or lease agreement
  • Child's Social Security Number
  • Contact names and numbers in case parents are not available
  • Parent's work/cell numbers
  • Parent's emails


Registration dates and times (usually in July) will be posted on this website as well as on our Facebook page. In addition, guidance appointments are necessary at the junior high and high school grade levels in order to place your child in the correct courses.